Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

So it begins...

I have officially signed up... No turning back now...
PersonalMilestone
It's funny, I made one of these tickers for the wedding and it was so exciting to watch the little people get closer and closer to the end. However, watching this little person move makes me nervous.

I did go buy new shoes today (woo-hoo) like I really need anymore.. but hey, I need to pull my motivation where I can! Can ya blame a girl?

Lets see, progress for the day:
Diet-..
Training- I did get a light run in. Had a little bit of a head ache (blaming it on the front)
It felt nice to run again. I used to do 25-30 miles a week give or take. Running has always relaxed me and its just an over all stress reducer. I am really anxious to get going seriously.

I did clean up half the condo, though! Does that count? I put my music on and shook it like nobodies bid-ness. Maybe one day you will have the chance to see my mad dance skillz.. I mean come on, cant go wrong with the sprinkler, lawnmower, and occational electric slide. I know, I know, your jealous but hey, we can't all have leet skillz.

I figure each week I can sit and focus on one thing at a time. For example: week one, work on eating a more conducive diet to handle the training demand.

Ok, a little off topic but welcome to my mind on a regular basis.
ANYWAY ( haha I just felt like I was back in middle school and when you passed notes, you would put transitions in like
n
e
w
a
y
s) (( ok, that looked a lot cooler when I typed it...))
Sorry!

Till next time!
Sara

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm following your blog . . . which means I expect to see progress, hahaha! Actually I love virtually stalking other people's lives so this is going to be fun!

    a
    n
    y
    w
    a
    y

    I believe in you! If you were able to run 20-30 miles a week then this triathalon should be nothing once you get back into the groove/flow!!! Just rant on here when you're feeling weak and I'll make drill sergeant comments until you work out again, hahaha!

    <3 Bee

    P.S. Totally jealous of the leet dance skillz!

    ReplyDelete